We are an extremely busy walk-in, full-service animal hospital. We are unlike other local Veterinarian clinics as we do not schedule appointments. We see pets on a first-come basis (check-in early) and we often reach capacity. We are accepting new clients, but have a daily new client capacity at this time to allow us to serve our existing client needs.
Please be mindful, this is a popular time of year for pets to be seen, or as they say, “It’s raining cats and dogs!” Our wait times can be lengthy. Enjoy the ease of mobile check-in and wait in the comfort of your home or on the go if you are visiting soon.
While we would love to see all the patients who come our way, we do have a patient threshold to allow our team the time they need to care for your pet. We also highly value our employees, respect their work-life balance, and strive to give them time to rejuvenate to in turn, give your pets the care they deserve.
The QLess check-in portal hours are:
- Join our QLess virtual line (see QLess portal hours below)
- Check-in with one of our employees at our hospital’s Main Entrance.
- Scan our QR code on-site.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am – 11:30 am and 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm Saturdays: 8:00 am – 11:30 am
**QLess may close within these hours if the hospital reaches walk-in capacity. If you intend to visit and we have reached capacity, check back mid-morning, at 1:00 pm or the following day. Reach our team by calling or texting 316-788-1000.**
You will receive a text/notification once your check-in is complete! Please wait in your car, at home (if you live close) or enjoy the breeze outside. We will notify you when a seat in our lobby opens. There will be an additional wait inside prior to seeing the doctor. Doctors see patients on a first-come, first-serve basis. Emergencies will be triaged upon arrival and may take priority.
Visit in Hospital or Curbside
- In-hospital Visit: Come on in – seating is available in our lobby! Masks are encouraged for individuals not vaccinated. Our employees mean a great deal to us and we want to keep them safe.
- Curbside Visit: Your pet will visit inside while you wait onsite. We will notify you by text/phone call once we are ready for your pet at the door. The doctor will call you during the pet exam. Your pet will be released to you as soon as the exam and payment are complete.
- If you have a pet emergency, are retrieving Rx, food or a patient, visit inside to pick-up.
Are you having trouble with check-in? Have a pet Emergency? No problem! One of our employees will be happy to help you inside or text/call 316-788-1000 to reach one of our team members during business hours.
- Please note, requesting a specific doctor may result in a longer wait than estimated in your QLess forecast. Selecting ‘First Available Doctor’ at check-in is a quicker option to be seen. Let us know if you would like to change from a doctor request to First Available Doctor at any time.
- Please bring cats and small pets in a carrier. We do have cardboard pet carriers available for purchase for $7.00.
- Need to use the restroom? Come on inside!
We have missed seeing your friendly faces and look forward to seeing you and our fur friends soon!
- The El Paso Animal Hospital Team