HAVE A PET WHO NEEDS SEEN TODAY?
** Our lobby is now open with limited capacity. We look forward to seeing you inside! **
We are an extremely busy walk-in, full-service animal hospital. We are unlike other local Veterinarian clinics as we do not schedule appointments. We see pets as they come and we often reach capacity. Please wear a mask, social distance and show kindness to our guests and team.
Welcome! We look forward to meeting you and your fur friends. Please complete the New Client Form prior to your visit. You can also ask an employee for the New Client Form inside. https://elpasoanimalhospital.com/contact/new-client-form .
VISIT IN-HOSPITAL OR CURBSIDE
- In-hospital Visit: We will notify you by text/phone call once a lobby seat opens for you and your pet to come inside.
- Curbside Visit: Your pet will visit inside while you wait onsite. We will notify you by text/phone call once we are ready for your pet at the door. The doctor will call you during the pet exam. Your pet will be released to you as soon as the exam and payment are complete.
- If you have a pet emergency, are retrieving Rx, food or a patient, visit inside to pick-up.
3 WAYS TO CHECK-IN
Enjoy the ease of mobile check-in from our parking lot, your home, or on the go if you are visiting soon.
- Join our QLess virtual line here: https://kiosk.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/5100000224
- Check-in with one of our employees at our hospital Main Entrance.
- Scan our QR code on-site.
You will receive a text/notification once your check-in is complete! Please wait in your car, at home (if you live close) or enjoy the breeze outside. We will notify you when a seat in our lobby opens. There will be an additional wait inside prior to seeing the doctor. Doctors see patients on a first-come, first-serve basis. Emergencies will be triaged upon arrival and may take priority.
- Patient visits are limited to one person per pet to allow for social distancing and limited seating capacity.
- Please note, requesting a specific doctor may result in a longer wait than estimated in your QLess forecast. Selecting ‘First Available Doctor’ at check-in is a quicker option to be seen. Let us know if you would like to change from a doctor request to First Available Doctor at any time.
- A properly worn mask and social distancing are required in our hospital to visit inside.
- Please bring cats and small pets in a carrier. We do have cardboard pet carriers available for purchase for $7.00.
- Need to use the restroom? Come on inside!
Trouble with check-in? Have a pet Emergency? No problem! One of our employees will be happy to help you inside or text/call 316-788-1000 to reach one of our team members during business hours.
We have missed seeing your friendly faces and look forward to seeing you and our fur friends soon!
- The El Paso Animal Hospital Team
HOW TO USE OUR QLESS MOBILE CHECK-IN
QLess will start by asking the # of pets to be seen, your name and phone number.
You will then select your reason for visit from the following options:
|ROUTINE WALK-IN VISIT |
Vaccinations or Medical concern
|PRE-SCHEDULED PROCEDURE/ SURGERY|
Procedure or Surgery Drop-off
|RX / FOOD / RETAIL|
When your pet has been in for a service, procedure or surgery and you are here to retrieve them.
|REASONS FOR VISIT||EUTHANASIA |
When you are concerned your
pet is near the end of life.
|CRITICAL / EMERGENCY|
Exposed bone/severe lameness
Poison or toxic ingestion
Puppy with severe diarrhea
Cold laser treatment
Drain tube removal
Anal gland expression
We are now taking Boarding reservations.
Boarding will begin April 15th, 2021.
Next, you will enter:
- Client Status - New Client, Returning Client - Existing Patient, Returning Client - New Patient
- Dr. Preference - please note, selecting First Available Doctor is the quickest way to be seen.
- Pet Name - If you have more than one pet, please enter all their names here.
- Once you are checked-in, you will immediately receive a text notifying you we received your check-in. You will also receive ways to self-serve your check-in such as reply S= to receive status updates, M= to move to the back of the when you need more time and L= to leave the line.
If you do not receive a text, please see an employee at the door, call/text us at 316-788-1000 to ensure we received your check-in.
🐾 You will be notified at the following touch-points, please have your phone available:
- QLess will send you a text/notification once your check-in is received. You will receive an estimated wait time.
- Text ‘S’ to receive status updates.
- Next in line notification - get your pet ready, grab your mask, and head for the door!
- We are ready for you and your pet inside. This means a seat has opened for you in our lobby. If you are staying curbside, the Doctor will call during the pet visit. Please hold your questions for the doctor to discuss during the pet exam.
🐾 Want a shorter wait? Visit at a non-peak time!
- Busiest days: Mondays/Fridays/Saturdays (and day after a holiday)
- Peak check-in times: 8am and 1pm (closed noon-1pm for lunch)
- Our queue lines will become unavailable for check-in if we reach morning or afternoon capacity.
- Extreme emergency patients will take priority and can lengthen wait time.