We are constantly monitoring and evaluating the current Covid-19 outbreak and trying our best to make decisions in the best interest of our guests and team. Our patient check-in will remain curbside until Covid-19 cases calm.
We are an extremely busy walk-in, full-service animal hospital. We are unlike other local Veterinarian clinics as we do not schedule appointments. We see pets as they come and we often reach capacity.
We hear you. We understand wait times are lengthy and challenging. We value and appreciate your feedback. We are diligently working on better solutions to improve check-in, communication and efficiency. (HOORAY!)
In the mean-time, prepare for your curbside pet visit:
🐾 Check-in by texting 316-788-1000 or via our PetDesk app, this is the quickest option. Our fingers are working as quick as we can to get you checked in! (our phone lines are often overloaded and hold times are lengthy)
🐾 Want a shorter wait? Visit at a non-peak time!
- Busiest days: Mondays/Fridays/Saturdays (and day after a holiday)
- Peak check-in times: 8am and 1pm (closed noon-1pm for lunch)
- We do cutoff check-ins if we reach morning or afternoon capacity. It is difficult for us to give you an estimated wait time, but feel free to text us and we can let you know how many patients are currently in the queue.
- Extreme emergency patients will take priority and can lengthen wait time.
🐾 New client? Please complete the New Client Form on our website at https://elpasoanimalhospital.com/contact/new-client-form
🐾 We will notify you at the following touch-points:
- When your check-in is complete
- Next in line notification (bring your pet to the door)
- Doctor will call during the visit
- CSR will call you to check out
🐾 Euthanasia patients are allowed 2 people in our comfort room with your pet, masks are mandatory.
🐾 We are not offering baths or shaves at this time.
🐾 Need FOOD, Rx, TREATS or TOYS? No problem! Text us your order and you can retrieve them curbside. We also mail prescriptions!
🐾 HOT DOG?! It’s that time of year to keep a close eye on your pet and keep them hydrated. We have pet bowls and water available at the door for you, or your pet.
🐾 Need a restroom? We have a port-a-potty onsite.
🐾Please bring cats and exotics in a carrier.
Thank you for your patience through the adaptions we have faced and the next steps to come. We are working through times no business ever predicted. Please wear a mask, social distance and show kindness to our guests and team.
As always, we look forward to seeing our fur friends. Rest assured, your pets will be well taken care of and get plenty of love while inside!
The EPAH Team