Pet Immunization Awareness With Our Derby, KS Veterinarians
As one of the busiest veterinarian clinics in Derby, El Paso Animal Clinic sees the worst-case scenarios when it comes to treating pets. Our walk-in policy helps hundreds of pet owners feel confident about the care and loyalty of our staff.
From our experience, the best and most cost-efficient protection you can offer your pet is pet immunization. Your pet is exposed to dozens of disease-causing germs and bacteria, and without the proper vaccinations, your pet will experience a decline in health and may eventually die. Our goal is to help you keep your pet healthy and increase your pet’s longevity. Vaccinations are the first line of defense against diseases
Vaccinations protect your pets from:
- Rabies virus, a disease which is transmitted by a bite from an infected animal that causes inflammation of the brain.
- Canine Parvovirus, which attacks the intestine in dogs and is considered life-threatening.
- Distemper is a viral disease affecting dogs, causing catarrh, coughing, and fever.
- Hepatitis is described as an accurate or inflammation of the liver or a liver infection which is spread through fluids or waste such as saliva, blood, urine, feces or nasal discharge of other infected dogs.
- Bordetella Bronchiseptica is the inflammation of a dog’s upper respiratory system, with symptoms of coughing and other illnesses that can lead to other underlying or secondary infections.
At El Paso Animal Hospital our care for pets are not limited to cats and dogs. We treat reptiles, mice, and rabbits. We understand that everyone has a preference when it comes to the type of pets they chose, and we want to make sure all of your pets are protected from harmful viruses.
Contact Our Office Today
If your pet is experiencing an illness or emergency, you can bring your pet into our clinic for walk-in care or to schedule an appointment. We have 100 years of combined veterinarian experience in treating pets, and we are committed to providing your pet with the best professional care we have to offer. We also offer boarding services and arrange adoptions for pets to go to loving homes if the need should arise. To learn more about our services and how we can help your pet stay healthy, give our El Paso Animal Hospital a call at (316) 788-1000.